2014年3月28日金曜日

Grade Races will also can be my target races for winning tickets and investment!?

Hello!!Everyone!!I am Dr.Denon from Osaka, Japan and today I would like to 
tell you the fact that even Grade Races will be my target races for winning tickets and investment!

Last week, my business partner and I discussed about how to increase our sales of our forecasting in Japan!!

In Japan, usually, so many horse race fans only bet and buy tickets for Grade Races and big races in festive mood!!so, we discussed the need to create special software to forecast the Grade Races from now on....

And then, I decided to develop new horse race forecasting software especially focused on Grade Races and I could developed.....and let me show you the
result of forecasting the Grade Races on March 23, 2014...as follows.

Following are the results of Grade Races of March 23,2014 forecast using my developed Grade Race Forecasting software called "Grade Race Winning Ticket Sniper "


Forecasting Table



 Expected Wining Horse and Actual Results 



Results of our winning ticket by our new software

NAKAYAMA Race No.11 ( Grade II )



HANSHIN Race No.11 ( Grade II )



Please see the above Forecasting Table and Blue colored Races!!

My software instantly calculated special Index called T5I Index
( Top 5 Index ), expected winning horses and these show and means the strength and betting ratio for top 5 strength ( Top 5 horses of WIN-Tanshou ).

And above 2 races Nakayama Race No.11 and Hanshin Race No.11 were races with these Top 5 Index over 80%!!! 

Yes...we got only winning tickets for the races with over 80% of
Top 5 Indexes....on this day but I found if I can find the races
with over 80% of this TOP 5 Indexes!!I also can constantly get
winning tickets from now on even for Grade Races and hi-level 
races......

How do you think and feel this fact?? my developed new software will get winning tickets for even Grade Races from now on and our members of Horse Race Investor Club also can do like me...!!!!



You can also check the actual
system & results here!! 



http://www.sharedmemo.com

/amazinghorserace/



JRA Home Page to know Japanese

Horse Race in English!!



http://japanracing.jp/en/index.html
 


Our English Blog & Every Weekend

Results of our Forecasting in
Japan!!



http://amazinghorsece.blogspot.jp/2014/03

/amazing-and-incredible-japanese-horse.html






Dennou Toshi Kenkyuso

( Computer Investment Institute )


infoex123@yahoo.co.jp


Dr.Denon/President
 

 














  

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿